Friday, October 23, 2009

Prepping for Guests...


In addition to washing the guest linens and all that fun stuff, its nice to have a little extra touch for overnight guests. I've always seen the cute little "in case you forgot" baskets, but I thought it would cost a lot of money, money I just didn't want to spend when we don't have a lot of overnight guests. Well when I started couponing, and getting a lot of items for free, I realized it doesn't have to cost a lot of money. I took this little tin bin I had laying around, threw in a washrag that matches the room, and added body lotion and body wash that was given to me, and face wash and anti-perspirent that I got for free. Since our guest bath doubles as the kids bath, this won't stay in place all the time, but my mother in law is on her way up, and I hope that she notices and appreciates the gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment