Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wide Open Spaces....

So I had the staircase wall. Long, blank, and just asking for something special.
My family portraits are over our couch, and I knew I wanted something other than portraits. I set my heart on silhouettes of each of the kids. I just knew it would look amazing.
Imagine my dismay when I started shopping around and found that they would cost me $30-$40 EACH. I have four children! There was no way I could justify spending that much money. So I decided to see if I could make them my own, asked around and my friend LD told me how her sister made some one Christmas, so I decided to give it a try.
Here is the end result. I LOVE it!!!!
Stay tuned tomorrow for how I made the transformation in less than $20! Yes, that's right- all four of them, less than $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment