Monday, August 3, 2009

Master Bedroom Part 1

This is my dressing area. Certainly in progress- the dresser will be refinished soon.
I'm also looking for a nice little chair or bench for under the shelf and mirror.
This is the other half of my dressing area- the mirror hanging on the wall? Part of my dumpster diving experience! I'm almost certain I will be painting it.
So for the breakdown- The stone plaque- Family Dollar- $2 (was a gift from Jennifer), black shelf is part of a set of 3 from Target, clearance for $5, Candle Votives- IKEA (another gift from Jennifer- she's redecorating her room and moving away from the black and white theme so I'm benefiting from that), Mirror- Fallas, $3, Fleur De Lis wall hook 25 cents at a flea market.


And a close up of the mirror. I love the detail, and think its a perfect addition to my dressing area. Being as I'm on the short side, I have it hung at the perfect height that it serves as a full length mirror for me.
So again- this is a work in progress- I'm posting all the rooms as a "before" so once I get them all where I want them, you and I will be able to flash back to how they looked before. Stay tuned tomorrow for part 2.

Sorry for being a bad blogger- its been crazy few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment