Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Last Peek....

Here's my work area. There are still several things on the list to be done- new mousepad, or I'll cover the current one using the tutorial Centsational Girl posted. I still have some of the fabric left that I used on the footstools. I also need to find some way to contain the mass of cords behind the desk that peek out. but this is where I spend my computer time. I have my essentials, a bottle of Vitamin water and my phone. I'm still loving my red desk. It makes me happy to sit here.
Here is the white side table all decked out. The candleholder was made over- I can't remember if I posted it or not. but it used to be gold. I'm trying to find the perfect candle to adorn it. The planter that I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby (for $2) holds our remote controls, and a couple pens so when I get some ideas I can jot them right in the appropriate journal. The top one, damask, is my household idea book. It holds paint chips, and its where I've jotted my ideas and supply list. The bottom journal has Santa on it, and its where I keep my gift list ideas for everyone in my family.
And here's the book case in its new home. The wall plaques I got at Family Dollar for $1.20 each. The standing sea shell plaque was $1.20 at Hobby Lobby. The tart warmer was a gift from Jennifer- I've had it several months.
So there you have it, a few of my favorite areas of the living room. I can't wait for the day when I can reveal the whole room. I still have a lot to do first. But it will be worth the wait. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment